A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lee, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kilho Lee MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lee has 7 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lee practices Internal Medicine near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Orange, NJ.
See Livingston Internists.