Learn more about Dr. Daniel O'Rourke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel O'Rourke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel O'Rourke, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Rourke graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Rourke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Rourke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. O'Rourke practice?
Dr. Daniel O'Rourke practices Neurological Surgery near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and East Stroudsburg, PA.
See Allentown Surgeons.