A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Short is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Short
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Short Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Short, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Short has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Naeve Hospital, Albert Lea, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kaufman Short MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Short practice?
- Dr. Daniel Short has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Short practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Endocrinologists.