A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Short:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Short is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Short
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Short Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Short, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Short graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Short has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Naeve Hospital, Albert Lea, Mn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kaufman Short MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Short practice?
- Dr. Daniel Short has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Short practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Endocrinologists.