A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St Francis Hospital & Health Centers Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel K Williams MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Williams practice?
- Dr. Daniel Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Williams practices Sports Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Sports Medicine Doctors.