A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- St Francis Hospital & Health Centers Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel K Williams MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Williams practice?
- Dr. Daniel Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Williams practices Sports Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.