A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kahler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kahler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kahler, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Kahler graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Kahler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Kahler DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Kahler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kahler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kahler practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vallejo, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Pediatricians.