A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kaiser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 45 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Kaiser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kaiser has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kaiser practices Family Medicine near Oshkosh, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI and Ripon, WI.
See Oshkosh Primary Care Doctors.