A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kaiser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kaiser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kaiser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaiser accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 7 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kaiser practice?
Dr. Daniel Kaiser practices Family Medicine near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Family Physicians.