A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kaiser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kaiser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaiser
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaiser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kaiser, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 45 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Eye Infections
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaiser graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaiser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Kaiser MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kaiser practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kaiser has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kaiser practices Family Medicine near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Primary Care Doctors.