A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kalb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kalb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kalb
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kalb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kalb, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalb graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bennett Kalb MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kalb practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kalb has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kalb practices Family Medicine near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Primary Care Doctors.