A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kalb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kalb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kalb, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalb graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Bennett Kalb MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kalb practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kalb has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kalb practices Family Medicine near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Family Physicians.