A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kalb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kalb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kalb, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalb graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Williamson Medical Center
- Metro Nashville General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 10 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Kalb practice?
Dr. Daniel Kalb practices Family Medicine near Franklin, TN.
See Franklin Family Physicians.