A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kane, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Electromyography (EMG)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Kane has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Julien Kane MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kane practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kane has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kane practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Norristown Physiatrists.