A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kanell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kanell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kanell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanell graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kanell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ryan Kanell MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Kanell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kanell has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kanell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Surgeons, Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians, and Fort Lauderdale Neurologists.