Dr. Daniel Ryan Kanell MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kanell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kanell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kanell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanell graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kanell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 28 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Kanell practice?
Dr. Daniel Kanell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons, Fort Lauderdale Sports Medicine Doctors, and Fort Lauderdale Surgeons.