A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kanell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kanell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kanell, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanell graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kanell has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ryan Kanell MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Kanell practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kanell has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kanell practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons, Fort Lauderdale Family Physicians, and Fort Lauderdale Sports Medicine Doctors.