Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
by Regina Renner on Mar 26th, 2014

Dr. Kaplan has been my primary physician and my husband's primary physician for about 8 years. He is the most caring man, and an excellent diagnostician. Recently, I had been having severe headaches, I finally saw Dr. Kaplan. When he heard that I had had severe sinusitis, and bronchitis, and been on 2 antibiotics and 2 rounds of Prednisone, he immediately changed the antibiotic and put me on another dose of prednisone. I must have looked pretty awful when at his office, and God Bless Him, he called me at home that night to check on how I was doing. I don't know of another doctor who does that. He is the GREATEST, and I am so lucky to have him.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

We Like Dr. Kaplan. He has been very helpful with my leg wound. We have been patients for approx 10 years.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I came in because of a cold and it was really bronchitis. Dr Kaplan is a very concerned doctor. He is always thinking of the comfort of his patients.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
HORRIBLE FRONT DESK STAFF. show details HORRIBLE FRONT DESK STAFF.
Dec 20th, 2013

My husband is a new patient and has extremely high blood pressure and we called Dr. Kaplan's office twice to get a last minute appointment. Once yesterday and we couldn't get a hold of anyone and again this morning. This morning he got a hold of someone at the front desk. We explained the emergency situation; that he needed blood pressure medication before the office closed for the holiday and it would be wonderful if we could come in. The woman on the phone acted like she didn't care whatsoever about our unusual situation and actually asked if she could "call us back." Assuming that she was going to ask the doctor or manager if she could squeeze us in, we waited.....and waited for 3 hours and no one called us back. Finally, we called back and the answering service answered saying that the entire staff left early. So basically, instead of caring enough about my husband having a STROKE over the holidays, the front office staff decided to leave EARLY and not even give patient care a second thought. As someone who has managed successful practices for 15 years, I would expect a higher level of service and care from a physician’s office.