Dr. Daniel Kaplan DO Patient Reviews

• Geriatric Medicine Naples, FL

2.5

October 1st, 2016
As a physician who works with old people ,he should be aware of the side effects of multiple medications .unfortunately, he isn't aware of any of that . I went to him because I do have multiple medical conditions that make me take multiple medications . I suffered of all the side effects that he should have warned me about but he didn't . I wouldn't recommend him to anyone . NO minimum required knowledge to practice medicine .

March 26th, 2014
Dr. Kaplan has been my primary physician and my husband's primary physician for about 8 years. He is the most caring man, and an excellent diagnostician. Recently, I had been having severe headaches, I finally saw Dr. Kaplan. When he heard that I had had severe sinusitis, and bronchitis, and been on 2 antibiotics and 2 rounds of Prednisone, he immediately changed the antibiotic and put me on another dose of prednisone. I must have looked pretty awful when at his office, and God Bless Him, he called me at home that night to check on how I was doing. I don't know of another doctor who does that. He is the GREATEST, and I am so lucky to have him.

December 20th, 2013
HORRIBLE FRONT DESK STAFF.
My husband is a new patient and has extremely high blood pressure and we called Dr. Kaplan's office twice to get a last minute appointment. Once yesterday and we couldn't get a hold of anyone and again this morning. This morning he got a hold of someone at the front desk. We explained the emergency situation; that he needed blood pressure medication before the office closed for the holiday and it would be wonderful if we could come in. The woman on the phone acted like she didn't care whatsoever about our unusual situation and actually asked if she could "call us back." Assuming that she was going to ask the doctor or manager if she could squeeze us in, we waited.....and waited for 3 hours and no one called us back. Finally, we called back and the answering service answered saying that the entire staff left early. So basically, instead of caring enough about my husband having a STROKE over the holidays, the front office staff decided to leave EARLY and not even give patient care a second thought. As someone who has managed successful practices for 15 years, I would expect a higher level of service and care from a physician’s office.