A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kapp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kapp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Induced Hyperthermia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
- Urethral Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kapp graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Kapp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Stuart Kapp MD and PHD is a male Radiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Kapp practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kapp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kapp practices Radiology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Radiologists.