Dr. Daniel Karns MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

October 19th, 2015
Patient
I am 45 year old female who's been having knee pain for 8 years.I saw few doctors prior to doctor Karns .I had a first right knee arthroscopic surgery by different doctor who said I will need knee replacement because I had grade lV arthritis,but of my age he will not do knee replacement till I was 55.I seen few doctors besides him and they told me same thing .I was in lots of pain every single day ,couldn't sleep at night didn't know what to do anymore,till I scheduled appointment with doctor Karns he was my last hope.He is most nicest doctor I met.He listened to me very careful .He is sweet ,kind,excellent Doctor.He did my total knee replacement I couldn't be happier with results.Thank you Doctor Karns for everything.

March 31st, 2015
office visit
good people skills, spent time with me, talked to over the phone even though I moved out of area. this nasty review was probably from someone that did not want to pay their copay. instead of being nasty on the internet if you do not like the man move on or take credit with your name, coward.

May 23rd, 2012
I am going to have Dr. karns replace my knee in the Fall, I feel I am in good hands.