A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Karolyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karolyi
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Karolyi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Karolyi, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karolyi graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Karolyi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Roberts Karolyi MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Karolyi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Karolyi has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Karolyi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Roanoke, VA.
See Roanoke Radiologists.