A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Karolyi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Karolyi, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Karolyi graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Karolyi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Roberts Karolyi MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Karolyi practice?
- Dr. Daniel Karolyi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Karolyi practices Diagnostic Radiology near Roanoke, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Rocky Mount, VA and Christiansburg, VA.
See Roanoke Radiologists.