Dr. Daniel Karp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Karp?

Posted on July 8th, 2015

By a large margin the best doctor we have seen for my wife's medical problem. knowledgeable and caring.

Best Possible Choice

Posted on April 30th, 2014

I have been fighting cancer since 2001. I have done numerous treatments but the cancer then recurs. My case is considered advanced now and harder to treat. I began treatment in 2007 in the phase I trial center at MD Anderson. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Karp. He is a positive, upbeat, empathetic man who approaches your cancer fight with honesty and a large arsenal of treatments. Any side effects that I experience he treats. He answers all questions and is available to help me at any time. He is surrounded by an amazing team that I can email or call 24/7 since I live 2 hours away from Houston. I am in remission and enjoying a blessed life due to this wonderful doctor and his remarkable team at MD Anderson. Yes, we cancer patients have an uphill battle, but I believe Dr. Karp gives me the best possible chance to survive.

Great visit