Dr. Daniel Kassan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kassan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2016

compassionate Dr,

My only complaint is that he left the practice and is to distant for me to see

July 25th, 2015

Dr. Kassan is the BEST!

Dr. Kassan is the best doctor. He treats my entire family and I have sent many friends to him. Everyone loves him. Highly recommended - you will not find a more intelligent or caring doctor!

February 16th, 2015

This is the best doctor I have ever encountered in my 6 years of trying to figure out what was wrong with me. He actually took the time to give me ideas to get some relief from the pain without having to take narcotics. I believe he really cares about the well being of the patient as opposed to just being in it to collect money. Not only that, every time I call to get an appointment, I am either seen the same day or the next day.

July 3rd, 2013

the doctor's doctor

Dr Kassan is this doctor's doctor. He was able to have a same day appointment for my same day issue and spent more than enough time doing an exam and helping with plan of care even though he could easily have rushed me through. The front desk is very polite and I would highly recommend Dr Kassan

May 6th, 2013

Superb! Dr. Kassan literally saved my life.

Dr. Kassan takes the time to listen, diagnose, explain and taught me about my condition. Other doctors dismissed my stmptoms and missed the diagnosis in my case. Due to Dr. Kassan's thoroughness, caring and exceptional expertise I am treated and cured if a horrible illness that was ruining my life! I am forever greatfull to this exceptional doctor for being there and helping me. He literally saved my life!

March 9th, 2013

Dr. Kassan is a fantastic doctor

Dr. Kassan is a fantastic physician. He is extremely caring, devoted and the quality of care he provides to my family is top notch in all respects.

January 30th, 2012

David J.

Dr. Kassan treats my entire family-- parents, wife, 2 kids and myself. We are all extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful, caring, bright and dedicated physician. Our entire family loves Dr. Kassan. We have had many doctors over the years, but none of them even come close to Dr. Kassan. He is exceptional in every way. While he has a very busy practice, he has always given us a same day appointment when we are sick and need it! He is compassionate, personable, and exceptionally intelligent. He is thorough and takes his time. His office staff are very nice and his office is clean and well run.

October 20th, 2010

Dr. Kassan took the time to listen and didn't rush me through the exam like other physicians that I have been to. He took his time and asked me after my exam if there was anything else I wanted to discuss, which I was so glad because I would have forgotten some important questions. His bedside manner is wonderful and I would recommend anyone who is looking or an outstanding physician to visit Dr. Kassan.

September 29th, 2010

V.R.

Very pleased with Dr. Kassan in all respects.

May 27th, 2009

Outstanding physician. Dr. Kassan is compassionate, caring, spends a great deal of time with his patients. His office staff are polite and helpful and overall office is very well run. I highly recommend him to anyone.

March 31st, 2009

Dr. Kassan is a fantastic doctor.

He is the best doctor in all respects...intelligent, caring and on the mark every time. A+ in my book!

March 28th, 2017