Dr. Daniel Kaul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kaul?

July 29th, 2017

Dr. Daniel Kaul saved my life. My husband also agrees. Dr. Kaul diagnosed my condition when other doctors could not determine what it was. Eight years later I am alive and well and after reading the first review I had to supply an alternative evaluation.

July 10th, 2012

elitist and inaccurate diagnosis

This doctor asked me what I did for work and when I told him I was unemployed, his demeanor changed markedly. He refused to renew a prescription from my previous doctor in another state, misdiagnosed a (painful and incapacitating) oral fungal infection as viral and gave me useless medication for it. (I later, at extra cost to my family, got the correct diagnosis and the correct medication and RELIEF). Also, he asked me repeated if I was taking illicit drugs (which I don't). His overall manner was condescending and rude. And, need I mention, he MISDIAGNOSED! Does shame to the U of M reputation

COPD