Dr. Daniel Keefe Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Keefe?

Amazing Results

Posted on September 18th, 2017

I could barely move my right arm. A different surgeon had performed an unsuccessful left shoulder surgery three years earlier so I was weary. The whole process was effortless. The surgery was flawless. Within one month of the surgery I was out of physical therapy and fully recovered my strength and range of motion. I recommend Dr. Q within one month of the surgery I was out of physical therapy and fully recovered my strength and range of motion. I recommend Dr. Keefe to everone I know with shoulder and bicept pain.

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

Dr Keefe repaired my right shoulder a couple years ago and just last week he repaired

Not recommened

Posted on February 16th, 2016

I had 12 surgeries post accident. Daniel Keefe was the worst He had the worst bedside manner, the worst surgical tech, he was suppose to preform the 2 of 3 step surgery, he didn't do it wrong he just did the wrong steps. The specialist was called in 8 months later to fix Keefes work. Set my recovery back 20 months. Keefe doesn't seem to be a team player nor listened to what his job was. He also preformed a few things he was not suppose to touch. Post surgery he wrote in the procedure as if I signed for it? Not cool.

Didn't do the surgery I went in for instead did 4 elective procedures

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Not what I expected and really sorry I ever met him He went way out of his way to lie to me. The way I understand it post messing up my shoulder. Fall ...

It hurts :(no

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Out of my 19 orthopedic and medical procedures Keefe has the most heavy clumsy tech I've ever endured. He seemed so far above my concern as if he new better than how I was feeling. He said sorry then shook his head condisendingly. I could be projecting after reading a few reviews I'm

It's 3am 9 months post op I'm awake and in pain

Posted on October 5th, 2015

It took 3 1/2 months to get my surgical / medical records and then only pair of them. Keefr ignored our preoperative plan and without medical justificstion, preformed a number if elective procedures, per the insurance company pays more The worse parts 1) I said no to the elective procedures. Why cut into and alter healthy myscles.and tendons. Keefe doesn't seem to think this is an issue. 2) he preformed the elective procedures u did not want wrong. 3 ) fallowing me report the Scripps about him performing surgical procedures outside his scope, scripps then added the procedures to his bio. 4) I still need to get the surgery I went in for done and know have to correct keefe errors he made to health muscles and tendons. Scripps has proven equally unethucal by not releasing the records or the complete surgical and office videos. Know I'm looking for an attorney and if course a complaint to the medical board.

preformed elective procedures not what I needed

Posted on September 13th, 2015

He chose to disregard the surgical plan and do several elective procedures against my wishes. I asked if it was an issue to do procedures that were well documented to work. He said no. Before surgery whe surgical plan. We agreed on a surgery fallowing 5 months of assessments and tests. Keefe ignored our agreement and preformed 4 of the elective procedures I was clear I did not want. These procedures were explained as just in case they could be a problem in the future. "No means no". End result he made hard core erros not a little sorry for the huge screw up. He later said to his supervisor," she seemed like she wanted it". Really I wanted it. Sounds like a man who just committed ra_e Go to sharp.or UCSD. Why post op I talked to 7 post op patients We all had the same surgery. All different injuries all received the same surgery

He's didn't do the surgery I paid for and he messed me up

Posted on August 29th, 2015

Instead of doing what we agreed needed to be done fallowing extensive testing, PT, MRI's CT's xray's Ultra Sounds, Steroid tests, if he could bill for it we preformed. YET, he completely disregarded the pre-op plan and went rogue. So rogue he screwed me up really bad took no credit and no responsibility for preforming the wrong surgery. It took me 4 ½ months to get my surgical records and not one of Keefe medical notes was the same. He elaborated in some sections that I was open to the experiment? I'm I met with him post op to hear, “thank god your using it, I did a lot of work” “it will take a year or so to recover from” “ make sure you only take to me about it, others wont understand what or why I did this'? I don't understand it ether. When I asked. “what was wrong with the original plan the plan you agreed you would preform “ , Why did you do 5 additional procedures that were considered elective I said no to”! Keefe laughed and say “ well, you know have an unstable shoulder should consider a new one”! I swear. If you have surgery with him plan on at least a year recovery. Post op I've learning he does pretty much the same surgery on everyone. Guts your shoulder and tells you some line after the fact. He and his colleges are pushing to be published on a, gut the patient style of surgery. It doesn't matter what your issue is your getting the one size fits all surgery. It possible it works for most patient but means you will under go up to 7 extra procedures you don't need.

Insightful diagnosis and conservative treatment

Posted on February 9th, 2015

Did great job with minor MCL & rotator cuff tears (cortisone shot & physical therapy).

Posted on September 4th, 2017