A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Keena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Keena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keena graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Keena has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Keena practice?
Dr. Daniel Keena practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Rheumatology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Pulmonologists, Royal Oak Critical Care Practitioners, and Royal Oak Rheumatologists.