A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Keena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Keena, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keena graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Keena has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel T Keena MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel T. Keena practice?
- Dr. Daniel Keena has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Keena practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Farmington Internists, Farmington Critical Care Practitioners, and Farmington Pulmonologists.