A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kegel, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kegel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Kegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel P Kegel FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Kegel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kegel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kegel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lititz, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Elizabethtown, PA.
See Lititz Obstetricians & Gynecologists.