Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Keim
Dr. Daniel Keim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA, with other offices in Leesburg, VA and Fairfax, VA (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Pediatrics. Dr. Keim is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Keim has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Keim has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Daniel Keim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Brendan Lanpher
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Elizabeth Sherwin
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi11
Dr. Rosemary Eyre-Brook
Fairfax, VA 0.01 mi45