A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Keleti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Keleti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Keleti, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Keleti graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Keleti has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Northland Hospital
- St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Keleti MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Keleti practice?
- Dr. Daniel Keleti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Keleti practices Radiation Oncology near Blue Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO.
See Blue Springs Oncologists.