A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kelley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Kelley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kelley practices Otolaryngology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Otolaryngologists.