A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kelley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelley
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kelley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Kelley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kelley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kelley practices Otolaryngology near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Otolaryngologists.