A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kelly, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kelly, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Arachnoid Cysts
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Astrocytoma)
- Brain Cancer Craniopharyngioma
- Brain Cancer Meningioma
- CNS Tumor (Hemangioblastoma)
- Cushing Syndrome
- Cushing's disease
- Endonasal endoscopic pituitary surgery
- Endonasal endoscopic skull base surgery
- Keyhole brain tumor surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neurofibroma (Nerve Sheath Tumor)
- Olfactory Esthesioneuroblastoma
- Pineal Gland Tumor (Pinealoma)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kelly practices Neurological Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.