A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kendall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kendall, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kendall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ronald Kendall DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Kendall practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kendall has 16 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kendall practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Arlington, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfax, VA and Alexandria, VA.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists and Arlington Pain Management Doctors.