Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
1430 Spring Hill Rd
Ste 103
Mc Lean, VA 22102
703-738-4342
Locations and availability (11)

|  SUPER DOC!  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

I have seen many doctors and none that impressed me more than Dr. Kendall. An excellent diagnostician, he cares and has extraordinary skills to get your life back.

|  show details
May 17th, 2012

Dr. Kendall was extremely professional and competent. One of the best doctors I know.

|  show details
Dec 12th, 2011

Dr Kendall was exceptionally thorough and made sure to address any questions I had during my first visit with him. He talked with me about alternative options and put me at ease with his very personal bedside manner. I left there knowing I had found a good new pain management doctor to care for my long term needs.

|  THE ONLY PAIN DR I WOULD RECOMMEND (and i've seen plenty!)  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

easy to talk with and to understand. doesn't SEEM hurried, but i'm sure he is. takes time to listen, explain, exercise empathy. outstanding in his field, so much so that i travel 120 miles for appointments. my ONLY complaints are difficulty finding convenient parking at washington circle location and hardly, if at all, seeing him for on-going visits as an established patient. however, his PA is very professional and capable.

|  Top Doctor, Busy Practice  |  show details
by Payne Long on Apr 1st, 2009

Doctor Kendall is an excellent healer and physician who works in a busy practice with high turn-around of office staff. Once you get past obtaining an appointment and explaining your needs to the receptionist, you are in good hands. Dr. Kendall always explains the strategy he would like to follow in treating me and makes sure that I understand that I am part of the decision-making process. His skills as a pain reliever are outstanding. He uses a holistic approach and takes time to explain exactly what your condition is and how he would like to treat it. I hope the folks at Capitol Spine & Pain don't burn him out. Great person who shows tremendous respect for his patients.

|  Loyal Patient  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Kendall's for more than three years. I would recommend him to everyone. He is not only brilliant, but possesses a phenomenal bedside manner. He genuinely cares about me as a patient and takes appropriate time to answer questions. He has also returned phone calls in a reasonable amount of time. Because he takes time to answer questions, he does not always run on time - but his expertise is worth waiting for.

|  Good at Procedures  |  show details
by jacobson98 on Jul 13th, 2008

Dr. Kendall handles most of the "procedures" for the office -- epidurals, electric treatments, facet injections, etc. He is very good. The downside is that the office can be very disorganized, waiting time can range from annoying to horrendous, and Dr. Kendall runs late even when scheduling is not the problem.