Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Jul 8th, 2016

I have been a patient here for years and I have never had a complaint.

Mar 27th, 2016

Dr. Kendall, his NP, surg techs, front desk, and scheding staff are professional, personable, and actually make the injection treatments the last thing you think of, and the pain associated with them the least memorable moments of each office visit.

Feb 3rd, 2016

Love Dr. Kendall! He listens, is empathetic and gives clear guidance and communications.

Dec 21st, 2015

Doctor Kendall and his staff are subvert and have been treating my back pain for about five years. I can honestly say that their very professional treatment has been very helpful in reducing my back pain.

My pain doctor really listens and has helped me show details My pain doctor really listens and has helped me
Dec 2nd, 2015

I felt like Dr Kendall truly listens to me and really cares about my pain improving and overall health. I had a kyphoplasty done and very happy to share that Im feeling much better... can do everyday things more easily now. Thank you Dr. Kendall for all that you do for me!!!

Nov 20th, 2015

I have been coming to your clinic for 5 years and Dr. Kendall has made the arthritis in my neck totally improved. I also came to the office when I had pain from shingles, Dr. Babcock gave me acupuncture that totally took the worst pain away with 2 treatments This new ailment is still in process, but I have hope. Thank you.

Sep 9th, 2015

I have recommend Dr. Kendall highly to several people. Every one I know that has been seen by Dr. Kendall are thankful for what they believe was the very best care by one of the very best Doctors anywhere.

Jul 15th, 2015

Dr. Kendall was very patient, courteous and helpful, as well as empathic in dealing with my fear of needles. National Spine and Pain Centers should be very proud to have Dr. Kendall among its team!

Feb 24th, 2015

Excellent care was provided by all. I am amazed by the pain relief I got from the injections.

Feb 18th, 2015

I've always been treated very good by Dr Kendall and all the staff and other personel at national spine and pain center

Feb 3rd, 2015

Dr. Kendall's bedside manner is one of the best I've ever encountered. I really appreciate the particular care and compassion he and his entire staff shows every visit.

Nov 21st, 2014

I have the greatest confidence in Dr. Kendall and his staff. I continue to recommend your office.

SUPER DOC! show details SUPER DOC!
Nov 29th, 2012

I have seen many doctors and none that impressed me more than Dr. Kendall. An excellent diagnostician, he cares and has extraordinary skills to get your life back.

May 17th, 2012

Dr. Kendall was extremely professional and competent. One of the best doctors I know.

Dec 12th, 2011

Dr Kendall was exceptionally thorough and made sure to address any questions I had during my first visit with him. He talked with me about alternative options and put me at ease with his very personal bedside manner. I left there knowing I had found a good new pain management doctor to care for my long term needs.

THE ONLY PAIN DR I WOULD RECOMMEND (and i've seen plenty!) show details THE ONLY PAIN DR I WOULD RECOMMEND (and i've seen plenty!)
Feb 17th, 2011

easy to talk with and to understand. doesn't SEEM hurried, but i'm sure he is. takes time to listen, explain, exercise empathy. outstanding in his field, so much so that i travel 120 miles for appointments. my ONLY complaints are difficulty finding convenient parking at washington circle location and hardly, if at all, seeing him for on-going visits as an established patient. however, his PA is very professional and capable.

Top Doctor, Busy Practice show details Top Doctor, Busy Practice
by Payne Long on Apr 1st, 2009

Doctor Kendall is an excellent healer and physician who works in a busy practice with high turn-around of office staff. Once you get past obtaining an appointment and explaining your needs to the receptionist, you are in good hands. Dr. Kendall always explains the strategy he would like to follow in treating me and makes sure that I understand that I am part of the decision-making process. His skills as a pain reliever are outstanding. He uses a holistic approach and takes time to explain exactly what your condition is and how he would like to treat it. I hope the folks at Capitol Spine & Pain don't burn him out. Great person who shows tremendous respect for his patients.

Loyal Patient show details Loyal Patient
Dec 2nd, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Kendall's for more than three years. I would recommend him to everyone. He is not only brilliant, but possesses a phenomenal bedside manner. He genuinely cares about me as a patient and takes appropriate time to answer questions. He has also returned phone calls in a reasonable amount of time. Because he takes time to answer questions, he does not always run on time - but his expertise is worth waiting for.

Good at Procedures show details Good at Procedures
by jacobson98 on Jul 13th, 2008

Dr. Kendall handles most of the "procedures" for the office -- epidurals, electric treatments, facet injections, etc. He is very good. The downside is that the office can be very disorganized, waiting time can range from annoying to horrendous, and Dr. Kendall runs late even when scheduling is not the problem.