A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenigsberg
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kenigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Kenigsberg MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kenigsberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Melville, NY.
See Melville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.