A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenigsberg
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Kenigsberg MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kenigsberg practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg has 14 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Stony Brook Endocrinologists.