A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenigsberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kenigsberg has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenigsberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kenigsberg practice?
Dr. Daniel Kenigsberg practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Stony Brook, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Melville, NY and Port Jefferson, NY.
See Stony Brook Obstetricians & Gynecologists.