Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Kennedy
Dr. Daniel Kennedy, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune, NJ, with other offices in Comstock Park, MI and Ocean, NJ. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Kennedy is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Metropolitan Hospital and Metro Health Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Kennedy has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Daniel Kennedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.
Dr. Bruce Fisher
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Neptune, NJ 0.01 mi43
Dr. David Kountz
Neptune, NJ 0.01 mi21
Dr. Laith Zamel
Cardiovascular Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Neptune, NJ 0.01 mi