A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kennedy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel F Kennedy DO is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kennedy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kennedy practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Comstock Park, MI and Wyoming, MI.
See Neptune Hospitalists and Neptune Internists.