A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kensinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kensinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kensinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kensinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kensinger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kensinger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ryan Kensinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Kensinger practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kensinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kensinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Orthopedic Surgeons.