A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kensinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kensinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kensinger
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kensinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kensinger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kensinger graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kensinger has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ryan Kensinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Kensinger practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kensinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kensinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons.