A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kerlinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kerlinsky, Child, Adolescent and Adult Psychiatry, Osteopathy, Chinese Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kerlinsky
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kerlinsky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerlinsky graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kerlinsky has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Mesa Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kerlinsky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kerlinsky practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kerlinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kerlinsky practices Psychiatry near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists.