A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kessel, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kessel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kessel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kessel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Kessel practice?
Dr. Daniel Kessel practices Dermatology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ewing, NJ.
See Trenton Dermatologists.