A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kessel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kessel, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kessel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kessel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kessel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Scott Kessel MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Kessel practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kessel has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kessel practices Dermatology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Dermatologists.