Dr. Daniel Kessel MD Patient Reviews

• 19 reviews

September 28th, 2016
Happy New Patient
Was very impressed with Dr. Kessel and his awesome staff. As a registered nurse I highly recommend his services. It was a awesome experience for a new patient who is switching physicians due to relocation and benefits. Could not be happier.

June 30th, 2016
If you are there to have moles removed, you are in luck. That's all this office cares about. It must be very profitable for them. It doesn't matter why you're there. All they want to do is get your shirt off so they can check for moles. They don't even want to listen to why you came in.

December 23rd, 2015
Excellent Dr
I was able to get in through a cancellation... to see Dr Kessel. He was soft spoken, courteous, gentle, smart, he listened, asked lots of questions and handled both of my issues with professionalism and the outmost care. I dont know what these reviews are talking about but I had a super outstanding experience with Dr K and I could not be happier with my visit.

June 11th, 2015
I finally found a Dr. who spent time with me, actually listened to me, would recommend to everyone.

March 19th, 2015
Great experience
Today was my first time going to Kessel Dermatology and I had a great experience. Dr. Kessel and his staff were very pleasant and I was in and out in less than half an hour...faster than it takes to get a pizza delivered!

October 19th, 2014
Thank you for your amazing work. You deserve more than five stars!

October 10th, 2014
bad experience Dr. Kessel Dermatology
I found Dr. Kessel to be snide and dismissive. I requested him for my appointment because I had heard good things about him. He was argumentative and apathetic. I will not be returning and wish I had not wasted a copay or time on this visit with him.

March 11th, 2014
Mohs Surgery experience
Diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma and had Mohs surgery performed in the office. The procedure wasn't explained to me only that it could take hours. No follow-up by the doctor. This is not a very caring practice.

February 21st, 2014
Dr. Kessel does not rush through your appointment. He takes the time to explain a procedure before he begins. Dr. Kessel has a great sense of humor and takes a sincere interest in his patients, he is a good listener and answers all questions. I never feel rushed during my appointment.

July 15th, 2013
Great Office
The doctor's office was clean and professional. Everyone seemed to really care. Not only did they get me skin better, but they spent the time to explain the whole process to me.

March 7th, 2013
Excellent Choice
I had a small cyst on my chest and my family Doctor suggested that a Dermatologist might remove it in the office rather than as a surgical out patient and gave me Dr. Kessel’s phone number. I got an appointment in two weeks from the day I called. I expected that he would look at the cyst and schedule a time for me to come back. To my surprise he remove the cyst, did a biopsy of a suspicious mole, froze two other moles, and gave me a prescription for a chronic rash with coupons that cut the cost to almost nothing. The whole thing took less than an hour and a half.

February 22nd, 2011
Incredible Dermatologist and Individual
Dr.Kessel is a remarkable man/doctor. He actually cares about each patient and is extremely intelligent.I highly recommend.