Dermatologist
1700 Whitehorse-Hamilton Sq
Suite D1
Trenton, NJ 08690
609-890-2600
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mohs Surgery experience  |  show details
Mar 11th, 2014

Diagnosed with basal cell carcinoma and had Mohs surgery performed in the office. The procedure wasn't explained to me only that it could take hours. No follow-up by the doctor. This is not a very caring practice.

|  show details
by ML on Feb 21st, 2014

Dr. Kessel does not rush through your appointment. He takes the time to explain a procedure before he begins. Dr. Kessel has a great sense of humor and takes a sincere interest in his patients, he is a good listener and answers all questions. I never feel rushed during my appointment.

|  Great Office  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2013

The doctor's office was clean and professional. Everyone seemed to really care. Not only did they get me skin better, but they spent the time to explain the whole process to me.

|  Excellent Choice  |  show details
by Ralph Popp on Mar 7th, 2013

I had a small cyst on my chest and my family Doctor suggested that a Dermatologist might remove it in the office rather than as a surgical out patient and gave me Dr. Kessel’s phone number. I got an appointment in two weeks from the day I called. I expected that he would look at the cyst and schedule a time for me to come back. To my surprise he remove the cyst, did a biopsy of a suspicious mole, froze two other moles, and gave me a prescription for a chronic rash with coupons that cut the cost to almost nothing. The whole thing took less than an hour and a half.

|  Incredible Dermatologist and Individual  |  show details
Feb 22nd, 2011

Dr.Kessel is a remarkable man/doctor. He actually cares about each patient and is extremely intelligent.I highly recommend.

|  Great time at the Doctors  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2009

I was pleasantly surprised when I contacted Dr. Kessels office. Even though I was a new patient my appointment was prompt and on time. The office staff were very nice and professional. Overall a very satisfying experience at the doctor's office.

|  Dr. Kessel  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Apr 11th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Warm office and staff. Dr. Kessel is the greatest, He has been seeing me for years. All the doctors are wonderful here. The one down side...

|  The Best  |  show details
by Badri Steinman on Jan 22nd, 2009

Dr. Kessel has a wonderful reputation and he was extremely sensitive and caring with my teenage daughter. No wonder why he was selected as the best Dermatologist for the past 6 years!

|  dr. kessel is outstanding  |  show details
by William on Oct 24th, 2008

i response to the last comment, i think that person had a bad day or something. i am an older man and i have been going to see dr kessel for the last 15 years. my wife and i go because we both had a skin disease that no other doctor could cure. one of the doctors un-shockingly recommended dr. kessel. As you walk past into the rooms, you can even see all of his thank you notes from other patients. he is a great man and will go out of his way to help. even though i moved a distance, i still travel to see him. He is a very smart man who knows what he is doing.He is often backed up because so many people come to see him, however he gets to all of his patients with 100% care. i completely recommend him.

|  incredible doctor!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 24th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

he cured my skin disease that noone else could cure. he was VERY patient with me because i have a phobia of needles. he taught me SO much an...

|  Stunned by other reviews  |  show details
by Anonymous on Oct 16th, 2008

I'm giving my rating because I'm stunned to see these other reviews. There was a very long wait, a strethc to say staff was courteous. His assistant was very nice, but Dr. Kessel misdiagnosed my problem, gave a treatment that almost sent me to the ER, was stiff and condescending, and uninterested in followup, where I saw just an assistant to receive samples. Dr. Kessel was very prompt in sending bills, but my experience was horrible and though my problem remains unresolved, I won't be going back to him. Perhaps he's better with female patients.

|  Great Dermatologist  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2008

Dr.Kessel is a great dermatologist. He removed a cyst from my face, a wart from my finger, and two body tags from my neck. I am currently under treatment for a foot problems that for years had been incorrectly diagnosed by other dermatologists and podiatrists. He is very knowlegable and caring. I also love a free hand lotion, hair shampoo etc samples in the office as you exit!!! I always make my appts for 7:30am because of my work, so I don't know if there are long waits later in the day (because of him being in high demand?)

|  Great Dermatologist  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2008

Dr. Kessel was the third doctor I'd gone to see to diagnose a strange rash on my body. He immediately recognized it as pityriasis rosea and was able to prescribe a combo of medications that knocked it out in about 3 weeks (quite fast for this type of virus). He was kind, caring, and really took the time to educate me.

|  fantastic doctor  |  show details
May 29th, 2008

Dr. Kessel cares for his patients. He is very helpful and courteous. I travel a distance just to see him.

|  got the job done  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Feb 8th, 2006 on insiderpages.com

They got the warts off but my son was upset. They did not have much patience for him. He is 12 years old and was terrified of getting a ne...