A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kett graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Kett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Hugh Kett MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel H. Kett practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kett practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Critical Care Practitioners.