A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Keyes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Keyes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Keyes, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyes graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Keyes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Christopher Keyes MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Keyes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Keyes has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Keyes practices Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians, and Ann Arbor Preventive Medicine Specialists.