A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Khaimov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Khaimov is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Khaimov, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khaimov graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khaimov has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Khaimov MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Khaimov practice?
- Dr. Daniel Khaimov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Khaimov practices Anesthesiology and Interventional Pain Medicine near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY.
See Flushing Anesthesiologists and Flushing Pain Management Doctors.