A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Khouri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khouri
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Khouri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Khouri, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouri graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Khouri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Permian Basin Urology
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Khouri MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Khouri practice?
- Dr. Daniel Khouri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Khouri practices Urology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Urologists.