A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Khouri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Khouri, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouri graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Khouri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
- Permian Basin Urology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Khouri MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Khouri practice?
- Dr. Daniel Khouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Khouri practices Urology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Urologists.