A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Khouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Khouri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khouri
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Khouri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Khouri, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Khouri graduated from Universite De Sherbrooke.
Dr. Khouri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Permian Basin Urology
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Khouri MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Khouri practice?
- Dr. Daniel Khouri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Khouri practices Urology near Midland, TX.
See Midland Urologists.