A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kiefer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kiefer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiefer graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Kiefer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kiefer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel G. Kiefer practice?
Dr. Daniel Kiefer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Moosic, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and East Setauket, NY.
See Moosic Obstetricians & Gynecologists.