A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Killingsworth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Killingsworth is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Killingsworth
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Killingsworth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Killingsworth, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Killingsworth graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Killingsworth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel W Killingsworth MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel W. Killingsworth practice?
- Dr. Daniel Killingsworth has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Killingsworth practices Ophthalmology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Ophthalmologists.