A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- San Diego VAHCS
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Sung-Joon Kim MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Chicago Psychiatrists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.