A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim, Pulmonologist & Intensivist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from AT Still University.
Dr. Kim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kim DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Fishersville, VA.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Critical Care Practitioners.