A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kim, Pulmonologist & Intensivist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kim, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kim DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kim practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kim has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kim practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Portsmouth, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Virginia Beach, VA and Hampton, VA.
See Portsmouth Internists and Portsmouth Pulmonologists.