A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kincaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kincaid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kincaid, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincaid graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kincaid has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Midelfort Northland, Mayo Health System
- Luther Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kincaid MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kincaid practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kincaid has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kincaid practices Cardiovascular Disease near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rice Lake, WI and Osseo, WI.
See Eau Claire Cardiologists.