A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kincaid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kincaid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kincaid
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kincaid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kincaid, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kincaid graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Kincaid has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Midelfort Northland, Mayo Health System
- Luther Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Kincaid MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Kincaid practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kincaid has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kincaid practices Cardiovascular Disease near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Cardiologists.