Dr. Daniel Joseph Kingsbury MD is male, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kingsbury is Excellent. Dr. Kingsbury has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kingsbury, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsbury graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kingsbury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kingsbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kingsbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kingsbury practice?
Dr. Daniel Kingsbury practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dannie Kingsbury, Dr. Danny Kingsbury, Dr. Dan Kingsbury, Dr. Danilo Kingsbury