A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kingsbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kingsbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kingsbury, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Lyme Disease
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsbury graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kingsbury has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Kingsbury MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Kingsbury practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kingsbury has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kingsbury practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Pediatricians and Beaverton Pediatric Specialists.