A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kingsbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kingsbury is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kingsbury, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kingsbury graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kingsbury has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kingsbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 5 plans