A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kinsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kinsey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kinsey, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsey graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Kinsey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Goshen General Hospital
- IU Health Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Kinsey MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Kinsey practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kinsey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kinsey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Goshen, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Elkhart, IN.
See Goshen Psychiatrists.