Dr. Daniel Kitchens MD, FACS Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2017
What a jerk. I was forced by my workers comp insurance company to see this guy for my back injury. I am in the healthcare field and I suppose he did'nt like the way my paperwork was filled out. He gave me a cursory examination, I guess so that he could get paid, and then told me he did not want to treat me. He left me high and dry with no other ortho apt. , no meds and no paperwork for work restrictions. There was a guy in his office who had his attorney with him for his apt. Good idea.

September 16th, 2016
when my appt. was scheduled at 2pm I saw the doctor at 2pm or maybe 10 till never had to wait on appt.

January 18th, 2016
Praying for justice
My recommendation is to find a different doctor if you value your life. If I needed emergency surgery on me I still wouldn't allow this man to touch me. He took someone's life that I miss every day. My life changed because this man couldn't put someone before himself. He was to "busy to help". He went on with his life as if he did nothing wrong. Please research your doctors before allowing loved ones to be operated on by him. I pray one day something hurts him as bad as he has hurt my family.

January 18th, 2016
Please find a different doctor.
Very unprofessional doctor! He should lose his license! Would not recommend him to my worst enemy. Please protect yourself and find a different doctor.

November 20th, 2015
Horrible Doctor please don't go to him
Please do not let his man operate on you! He cares about only himself and money. This horrible man ruined my family's life and I am waiting until the day Karma catches up to him.

October 15th, 2015
Worse After Surgery Than Before
I had nerve damage (drop foot) after surgery and he never acknowledged the physical therapist telling him about it. Also, he did not come to see me in the hospital until the following day. I imagine he was checking with his lawyer to find out what he should say.

September 9th, 2015
Would would never ever see this doctor again he is strictly for the insurance company he is not concern about the well being of the patient worst doctor ever

August 26th, 2015
Life Damage
Dr. KItchens left me with nerve damage and drop foot after my fusion surgery. This has changed my entire life. I was young when I had the surgery, now I am old. Exercise is almost impossible when you can't walk properly.

February 12th, 2015
WRONG DIAGNOSIS VERY UNPROFESSIONA,RUDE AND ARROGANT
Save yourself the hassle with this RUDE,COLD, NONCARING,UNPROFESSIONAL, LAME EXAMPLE of a doctor this guy is a person that Definitely gives the good doctors a bad name. I just read another review about this guy and it said there is a good reason his office is like a whole in the wall. Dont waste your time with this one.
Doctor's Response

I do not prescribe narcotics for chronic pain. I have very specific reasons to perform surgery.

February 12th, 2015
HORRIBLE DOCTOR VERY COLD AND NON PRO
This doctor is a very cold hearted and non pro. VERY HORRIBLE STAY AWAY!!

October 10th, 2014
Great diagnosis. Available to talk too. Would highly recommend.

October 22nd, 2013
Highly Recommend
Dr. Kitchens performed a spinal fusion on me 9 years ago and I am still thrilled with the outcome. He came by the hospital everyday during my stay and followed up by phone when I returned home. He may not have the best bedside manner (he is straight-forward), but I didn't want any coddling or sugar-coating. His male receptionist was extremely helpful and polite, other office personnel was not impressive, but I didn't have to deal with them, he does. So, if a great neurologist is what you are looking for, one that tells everything upfront with truthful facts, then Dr. Kitchens is the one that you want treating you!