Dr. Daniel Kleiner MD Patient Reviews

• 19 reviews

January 12th, 2017
Awesome!
Dr. Kleiner is one of the kindest, knowledgeable doctors I have had. He took the time to explain my condition in a clear manner, and made sure I had the time to ask anything I wanted. He performed my surgery and on the same day when I awoke he was there to explain exactly what happened. I couldn't be happier with him and his entire staff.

August 6th, 2016
DR. KLEINER PUT ME AT EASE IMMEDIATELY

July 17th, 2016
Fantastic experience
Very personable, helpful, answered all questions and waited for me to ask any and all questions. Questions answered directly and in understandable common language rather than "doctor speak" Procedure was explained and reasons to be expected if not preformed. I am more than satisfied with my experience with Dr Kleiner.

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Kleiner gave me a sense of his expertise while , at the same time , providing me with an interpersonal warmth regarding my particular situation . What he said was going to happen with my case was right on the money .

May 26th, 2016
Miracle-Worker
Dr. Kleiner was moved to Danbury Hospital as a surgeon, and what a miracle that turned out to be for me. After being rejected by the surgeon at New Haven Hospital, for having "too risky" of a condition, Dr. Kliener accepted my case and operated. Through his expertise he successfully removed the effected area of my stomach and did all that was possible, to ensure that he had removed every part of the tumor. Because of him, I went from a Stage 4, gastric cancer patient, to a cancer-free survivor. Two years later, I am alive and well, and owe a great deal of gratitude to this amazing doctor.

April 13th, 2016
Dr. Kleiner took excellent care of my 86-year old mother. Although her surgery was simpler than many he performs, he was just as thorough and involved as if it had been much more serious. We were very pleased with him and would recommend him to anyone. Danbury Hospital is very fortunate to have Dr. Kleiner on staff.

April 13th, 2016
Excellent !
I would recommend him highly. He spent time explaining my condition, what the procedure would entail, even drew diagrams of how the surgery would be performed. He was thoughtful, caring, patient and genuinely interested. I will choose him again if another surgery is needed. He's a winner!

April 4th, 2016
great communicator~
Outstanding interpersonal communications with fellow health care professional. Dr was straight and to the point, great attitude and really took time to ensure I knew what was planned and even follow up planning.

March 3rd, 2016
Without a doubt Dr Kleiner is the most highly skilled professional physician I have met in many years. Dr Kleiner provided excellent care to my 20 year old daughter when she developed a critical condition. He was able to care for her quickly with a minimally invasively procedure that relieved months of pain and illness Trust this man, you will be glad you did!

January 20th, 2016
Excellent care, very professional, yet personal.

December 9th, 2015
Pancreatic surgery
Dr. Kleiner is an amazing surgeon. His knowledge of the very latest surgical procedures allowed him to remove my pancreas without the cancer spreading to other parts of my body. Along with the Oncology team at Danbury Hospital, he saved my life.

July 8th, 2015
Laproscopic Right Hepatectomy
Dr. Kleiner saved my life. His miracle hands removed my right liver lobe, gall bladder and associated bile ducts using a laparoscopic procedure which no other surgeon to my knowledge is capable of. You have to understand that this procedure allowed me to recuperate in half the time it might have taken if I was operated on in the usual manner. Dr. Kleiner takes the time to fully explain his operative procedure and I found him to be a warm person and caring doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Kleiner to any person needing surgery.