A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Klemmedson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemmedson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Klemmedson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Klemmedson accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 1 plan
- Delta Dental - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Klemmedson practice?
Dr. Daniel Klemmedson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Tucson Dentists.