A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Klemmedson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Klemmedson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Implants
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemmedson graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Klemmedson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
- El Dorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Klemmedson DDS, DMD, and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Klemmedson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Klemmedson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Klemmedson practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Tucson Surgeons and Tucson Dentists.