A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kline, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kline
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kline Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kline, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Charles Kline MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Kline practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kline has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Kline practices Ophthalmology near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Ophthalmologists.