A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kline, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kline, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kline graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kline has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Charles Kline MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Kline practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kline has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kline practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.