Dr. Daniel Kline Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Kline?

Exceptional Opthamologist

Posted on September 21st, 2015

My experience with this office in general was beyond my expectations. Dr. Kline was very thorough with his exam, he took the time to explain all my options to me, did all test necessary on my first visit for a proper diagnosis. I was also impressed by his follow up, to make sure I was completely healed. I was truly impressed by his expertise. Not to mention his staff and how welcoming and kind they are. I will be back for all my eyecare needs.

Posted on September 16th, 2015

I love Dr Kline and his staff!! The staff is very friendly and efficient. Dr. Kline is very thorough and took time to answer all my questions. I will be having cataract surgery and he came highly recommended.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Kline is a great doctor who cares about his patents. He make you feel comfortable and is happy to answers any questions you may have. The girls in the office are helpful and friendly.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 1st, 2013

Dr. Kline is an excellent ophthalmologist. He is very knowledgeable and has great bedside manner. I have been very impressed with his staff - they are all highly competent. His office is lovely as well and conveniently located.

Simply THE BEST

Posted on June 10th, 2012

This is really a great doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and his ofice is "user-friendly". I highly recommend!

Posted on June 9th, 2011

I was very pleased at my experience with Dr. Kline. The office was beautiful, the staff professional and helpful and Dr. Kline took time to listen to my needs. I was referred to him by a friend, and will thank him for an excellent referral. Dr. Kline explained my condition thoroughly and gave me good options. I feel comfortable and trust him completely.

Great Ophthalmologist

Posted on May 16th, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Kline and his staff. They were very professional and courteous. The front office asked if I wanted coffee or water as soon as I walked in and their new patient forms were available online for me to complete ahead of time which was very helpful. He is the only Dr in the office so I had to wait for approx half an hour, but with his educational background at Harvard AND Yale I did not mind. And it was well worth it. He was very thorough and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. I will definitely be referring all my friends and family to Dr. Daniel Kline.

Great M.D.

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Dr. Kline is a great doctor who is very skilled in his field. He graduated from both Harvard and Yale and is the team ophthalmologist for the Anaheim Ducks and Anaheim Angels.. what more could you ask for?!? You can tell he really cares about his patients and puts them first.

Posted on September 26th, 2017