A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Kocurek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Kocurek is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Kocurek, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocurek graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Kocurek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Kocurek MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Kocurek practice?
- Dr. Daniel Kocurek has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Kocurek practices Emergency Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Emergency Physicians.