Dr. Daniel Koehn MD Patient Reviews

December 15th, 2015
Rude office staff
The Dr. himself is very knowledgeable. He answered my questions and had a good bedside manner. The office staff on the other hand, is extremely rude. I was interrupted multiple times while trying to answer the questions they asked me. I was hung up on twice. The doctor is great. Unfortunately his poor staff will most likely drive me into switching doctors.

January 18th, 2013
please don't go to him if you are pregnant.
He was my doctor with my first child. I delivered my son at 22 weeks. He did not help me understand what was going on. He gave me a false diagnosis and.showed no remorse for the death of my baby.

February 14th, 2012
pleased
Dr. Koehn is very patient and understanding. He's a great doctor all around, his staff seems to be moody and doesn't really seem to care about the patients that much.

January 2nd, 2012
Very good DR, he has taken his time to get to know me, he is my OBGYN an I have felt very comfortable with him.

February 12th, 2011
very nice, very caring

December 28th, 2010
Excellent Dr!
I moved back to Pittsburg after having been gone for many years. I received a couple of recommendations from friends. He has since taken care of my wellness exams, delivered my child, he is my primary doctor as well as for my two children. He is working with me on a healthier lifestyle and has been nothing but patient, honest & accurate with my list of questions. He truly is asset to our community. Highly intelligent and highly recommended. His staff is courteous, approachable and knowledgeable. I'm thankful for Dr. Koehn & his profession.

July 28th, 2010
Poor Doctor
Office staff is extremly rude and inconsiderate. He mis-diagnosed our daughter 4 times on what turned out to be just a minor skin condition. He lied to us. He also tried to perscribe a medicine that was very uncalled for because he was "afraid he was going to loose us as patients". instead of admitting he didn't know what was wrong with our daughter and send us to get another opinion he wanted her to take a medicine that would require a heart test after it was completed. Mind you, this is a 3 year old.

November 17th, 2009
Dr. Koehn delivered my son. He was GREAT! I have never had any problems getting in to his office. He is always good with the little one. He is overall a great doctor.