More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Kohane
Dr. Daniel Kohane, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Kohane is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital, Children's Hospital and Mass General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Kohane has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
Dr. Daniel Kohane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Robert Graham
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Michael Agus
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi22
Dr. Shoaib Mohammad
Boston, MA 0 mi23